About Me

My photo
Mommy to lego and minecraft obsessed little boy and twin girls who love dressing in tutus or princess gowns and trying on Mom's makeup. All 3 of my kids have their special talents and strengths and their unique challenges. Autism, Apraxia, Hypotonia, Anxiety, Sensory Processing, Receptive Language Disorder, and IEPs are all a part of the language spoken in this house! Always on the go to one therapy or play date to another support group meeting. . .

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

All about the Peanut

This one is for my baby girl, the cuddle bear, the girly girl extraordinaire. Cemily Peanut loves all things pink and frilly, she's super sensitive, loves cuddles, fuzzy blankets, stuffed animals and mani pedi's with mommy, and picking her nose. Yes, you read that right! Her favorite hobby is digging for those boogers. She's resisting potty training because "I baby mami! I baby!"

While her brother and sister have spent countless hours in therapies, Cemily  has spent countless hours with mommy in the waiting rooms. She has been my constant companion, holding my hand, while we walked countless hospital hallways while waiting for another evaluation to finish. For her, for us-- this is NORMAL.


Cemily is shy. She comes out of her shell when it's just her. It's almost like she intuitively knows that her siblings personalities crave the loud crazy attention whereas she's quite comfortable cuddled up in a blankie on the couch playing on the ipad. When she's not happy you meet Diva Princess! The world has ended and wow are her lungs strong!

My Peanut girl-- I just want to gobble up her sweetness some days. A hug with her just soothes my soul. Now if she'd only use the toilet and stop picking her nose. Really, sweetie, mommy does not want you to share your boogies with her. Please, keep them to yourself.

Why do we call her Peanut? Because she's tiny compared to her giant fraternal twin.

No comments:

Post a Comment