About Me

My photo
Mommy to lego and minecraft obsessed little boy and twin girls who love dressing in tutus or princess gowns and trying on Mom's makeup. All 3 of my kids have their special talents and strengths and their unique challenges. Autism, Apraxia, Hypotonia, Anxiety, Sensory Processing, Receptive Language Disorder, and IEPs are all a part of the language spoken in this house! Always on the go to one therapy or play date to another support group meeting. . .

Friday, August 3, 2012

Twingle mami in Autismland: Counting my blessings amidst turmoil

Twingle mami in Autismland: Counting my blessings amidst turmoil: I will be 35 in October and life is not where I thought it would be at this point. I never expected to be so stressed and sad about finances...

No comments:

Post a Comment